Accommodation Adapted for wheelchairs.
La Bonne Vie rents out 3 holiday bungalows for wheelchair users. The holiday cottages have been adapted according to the regulations. It concerns the lower three bungalows B1, B2, B3. These also have an extra large parking space. The classification and adjustments are the same in all three bungalows.
We also have some wall brackets available which you can place yourself in addition to the standard brackets. The paths laid out in the park follow the regulations for as far as possible. The land is sloping and sometimes more than desirable for a wheelchair, but the table tennis table and swimming pool are well wheelchair accessible because the path winds towards them and has a resting platform. The summer kitchen with outdoor tables and the dining room are also wheelchair accessible. The upper part of the terrain is not wheelchair accessible. The tent complex can be reached by car.
Specifications about the holiday homes suitable for the disabled:
- A high-low bed is available (on request)
- Large sliding doors with 100 cm opening
- Shower with seat and wall brackets
- Shower with 2 heads, one of which is adjustable and removable
- Bunk beds (on request) makes senior citizen height
- Non-adapted bedroom with 3 beds, one of which is a high sleeper
- Turning circles in kitchen corner, bathroom and bedroom
- Lowering worktop in kitchen and shower
- Higher toilet (47 cm) with wall bracket
- Mirror with harmonica arm
- Tiled flat floor
- Loading point on outdoor terrace
- Induction hob with buttons on the front
- Refrigerator 40 cm from the bottom
- Microwave/grill set up on kitchen worktop